is looking for a Java GWT Developer with a good eye for design with 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications. You need to be a self-driven, independent & motivated individual, capable of working in concert with our Platform & Solutions teams to craft compelling applications for desktop and mobile applications built using the CloudIO platform. You should be able to see beyond the code and understand the big picture from a holistic solution and business perspective.
- Participate in technical design discussions and planning meetings.
- Provide weekly project status up-date to managing developer and/or manager.
- Adhere to established standards and procedures in coding and implementation.
- 90% coding and 10% design. Designing, documenting, developing, testing,
implementing scripts, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application
meets performance requirements (functional and user interface).
- Update and contribute to system application data dictionary, release notes, user guides, etc. regarding portions of code changed or newly created to meet requirements.
- Maintain databases and related programs in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Contribute to CloudIO platform design.
- Design, implement & test java modules. Build unit, functional, and integration level tests.
- Maintain a strong involvement with technical design re-views and peer coding review sessions each week.
- Working in a small team to develop innovative software platform.
- Actively participate in the design/architecture of new solutions.
- Write design, user and test documentation autonomously.
Requirements: BS Degree in Computer Engineering + 5 years of work experience.
Salary: Best in the Industry
Hours: 40 hours/week
Location: 440 N Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Mail Application To:
Naren Chelluri, Director of Product Engineering
440 N Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085