All business applications built using the CloudIO platform have the ability to send out emails based on specific business functionality. Email actions can be configured at the data-source level. You can view and manage the emails sent out by the application using the Email Requests Screen.
Accessing Email Requests
To access the Email Requests screen, use Navigation -> Developer -> Email Requests. The Email Requests page opens up as shown in the figure below.
The Email Requests page displays the following information about each mail sent out by the application.
- Start Date - Specifies the date when the email request was created.
- Actual Start Date - Specifies the date when the request is picked by the Scheduler.
- Completion Date -Specifies the date when the request is completed.
- To Emails - Specifies to whom the e-mail was delivered.
- CC Emails & BCC Emails -Specifies to whom were the copies of that particular email sent.
- From Name - Specifies the name of the sender.
- From Email - Specifies the email address of the sender.
- Status Message - Specifies the delivery status of the Email request.
- Email Body - Click the email Icon to view the content in the email.
CloudIO application also provides a feature to resend an existing email request.
To resend, select one or more emails and then click on thebutton available on the top RHS of the grid.